Tuesday, June 14, 2011

princess diana car crash injuries

images Princess Diana Car Crash princess diana car crash injuries. Picture Of Princess Diana In
  • Picture Of Princess Diana In



  • eilsoe
    10-02 02:27 PM
    sorry :P

    sometimes i get carried away... :)





    wallpaper Picture Of Princess Diana In princess diana car crash injuries. Diana,the car crash death of
  • Diana,the car crash death of



  • furiouspride
    08-14 09:56 AM
    ok. Any other suggestions?.
    are you scared of going to a lawyer and talking to him/her in person? i seriously wonder :) this is an online forum. are you going to base your decision depending on a few internet users' opinions? go find a good lawyer and get yourself that green card dude!





    princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana#39;s Car Crash
  • Princess Diana#39;s Car Crash



  • rolrblade
    09-10 10:03 AM
    All: In my view what has happened here is usually referred to as "amnesty" In the plea deal, the USCIS and DOS will not be subject to investigation and the community receives its July Bulletin. Although not fair, it is exactly what it is..... a PLEA deal.





    2011 Diana,the car crash death of princess diana car crash injuries. officers of photos princess diana in car … Princess Diana Funeral Pictures
  • officers of photos princess diana in car … Princess Diana Funeral Pictures



  • gogal
    11-03 03:49 PM
    Does anyone know the benefit to go for PIO or OCI... in relation to the Indian Baby born in US..


    Thankyou



    more...


    princess diana car crash injuries. princess diana car crash
  • princess diana car crash



  • Steven-T
    February 12th, 2004, 09:55 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks it would be sheer genius if Kodak was to license the Canon mount? Imagine if they offered both Nikon and Canon mounts (even better - an interchangeable mount plate so you could have it both ways on one body)!

    Surely this is possible. Perhaps Canon is blocking them or it's just not cost-effective?

    Don

    And Fujifilm too. But I think its a "business decision" somehow, and I don't expect it will happen, when Canon is so dominant, for that market segment concerned. At least not now, not soon. I wish I am wrong.

    Steven





    princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana
  • Princess Diana



  • GMKrishna
    05-04 09:12 PM
    I wanted to share my success story of getting I-485s re-opened with the help of IV last week. Let me start with the end result first and those interested in details could read further!

    Synopsis

    After 4 months wait since the wrongful denial of our 485s, I contacted Immigration Voice (IV) core team for help on April 25, 2011 as a last resort. On the next day morning (April 26th), I received a phone call from USCIS Headquarters in D.C. and the officer informed that Service Center approved my MTR and reopened 485s, and I should receive system updates in a day. At the end of the day, I got email updates confirming re-opening of 485s. It was an incredible moment in my life to receive a call from USCIS about my case. I am very grateful to the IV leadership and its deep relationships within USCIS and DHS. Prior to contacting IV, I filed an expedite request with USCIS, contacted Ombudsman, and contacted my Senator as well. I received standard responses but no positive result. Adding fuel to the fire, my EAD was due to expire in July 2011.
    At the end, even though I never anticipated issues with my 485, I was very happy to see that my active participation with IV�s advocacy efforts over the last few years opened up several options for me to seek help.

    Prologue

    During the middle of last year my attorney moved their offices and we filed a new G-28 for address change. After couple of months of this address change, during early Nov�2010 USCIS apparently sent a NOID asking for AC21 employment letter to the old address of the attorney. USCIS did not send text or email even though both me and my attorney subscribed to the notifications. USCIS did not even send a copy of this notice to me. After 30 days of original notice, USCIS updated their system that their mail was returned. This was the first time we came to know about the outstanding notice from USCIS. We immediately contacted USCIS and requested for a copy of NOID. In the meantime, 33 days elapsed, and USCIS promptly denied I-485s of me and my family. I have been working on EAD and it was due to expire in July 2011.

    Life after denials

    I requested my company for AC21 letter and after receiving the employment letter, my attorney filed I-290B MTR around the end of Dec�2011. I continued to work as usual using my EAD. After couple of months of waiting, I requested USCIS to expedite. Their response was to wait 30 days. Nothing happened. Then, I simultaneously contacted my Senator�s office and Ombudsman. I promptly received responses that they would look into this and I should expect a response from USCIS within 15 days. Based on these responses, I should have received approval by the first week of April. Again, nothing happened until the 3rd week of April. I was becoming wary of my EAD expiry and applying for renewal within 90 days of expiry.

    IV�s Advocacy Days in D.C.

    I have been a donor for the last few years and actively participated in advocacy days of 2010 and 2011. During this year�s advocacy event, I met IV core team and explained my case. Based on their advice, I waited to see if USCIS responds by mid of April. After long wait and exhausting all options, I requested help from IV. As I mentioned, within 24 hours, I got the approval of MTR and our status was restored!
    Though not everyone gets into this kind of trouble, it is very heartening to note that there is someone (IV) behind us to help when in need.

    Final Request to Readers:

    As someone who associated with IV for the last few years and after going through this ordeal with USCIS, I recommend all those waiting in line or waiting to be in line (for GC) to start associating with IV. No matter how little time or money you could afford to work with IV, every minute and every cent is well worth it! Please Get Involved with IV! Thanks.



    more...


    princess diana car crash injuries. princess diana#39;s car crash
  • princess diana#39;s car crash



  • kaisersose
    03-19 02:58 PM
    There are several instances when a denial notice was sent, but the website continued to show the status as pending.

    So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.





    2010 Princess Diana#39;s Car Crash princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana Car Crash
  • Princess Diana Car Crash



  • lost_in_gc_land
    02-02 03:39 AM
    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D

    Hello,
    I would like to check with you if you know of someone who has used an AP that was approved while that person had left the US and received it by mail/fedex/etc. to get back in the US. I am in a situation where my H1 stamping is in security/background check and it been that way for over 75 days. I have an AP that was approved and mailed to me but I have been told by my lawyer that it is not ok to use AP or atleast without risk of not being allowed entry



    more...


    princess diana car crash injuries. princess diana#39;s car crash
  • princess diana#39;s car crash



  • arnab221
    07-31 07:11 PM
    I am sure they are in business acceptance testing phase now , and they are using our data as test data .

    Does anyone know which system integrator created the website?

    Who knows , we might be in luck since on the 'go-live' date a bug in the system might set the PD to a date in the future and we will first flood them applications and when they deny to accept them then fllod them with flowers to force our applications down their throat like last time .





    hair officers of photos princess diana in car … Princess Diana Funeral Pictures princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana Death Photos
  • Princess Diana Death Photos



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 05:14 PM
    Yeah even I think filing fees could be an important aspect

    Thanks IV for your efforts on this. This is jsut personal, but I do find the timing too much of a coincidence. My thought would be related to the increase in filing fees aspect that will now net USCIS a goldmine in terms of huge filings.

    Is there a timeline we can figure out that would allow for most filings to go through at the old fee structure?

    That would net some savings for filers who have multiple dependents.

    Just a thought.....



    more...


    princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana Car Crash
  • Princess Diana Car Crash



  • dsneyog
    11-30 10:49 PM
    Thank you. I have my package ready. I am thinking about including prepaid self addressed envelope so I can track the package. How do you do it? Just go to postoffice and get one from them? I always ship out packages using paypal and I was thinking about printing a shipping label for priority envelope. Not sure if I should do that.I have filed for and recieved AP twice so far. I have done both paper and e-filing and combinations. When I lawyer files, he e-files. When I do it - I paper file. I have done different combinations. First time, with 485 - lawyer filed both for me and wife. Next year, my company suddenly decided they dont want to pay the lawyer fee for the dependent AP/EAD - so I paper-filed for my wife while mine was e-filed. Next year - my company decided to pay for both and my lawyer did e-filed mine and paper-filed my wife's application (dont know why).

    Based on my experience (which is pretty extensive on both modes of filing as explained above for both AP and EAD) - I will always perfer paper filing. It has always been faster, easier and less hassle for me.

    It sounds counter-intuitive that paper-filing would be faster/easier than e-filing - but that is USCIS for you.





    hot princess diana car crash princess diana car crash injuries. Many experts believe Princess
  • Many experts believe Princess



  • gcdreamer05
    11-20 01:37 PM
    Great useful service to the immigration folks



    more...


    house princess diana princess diana car crash injuries. +of+princess+diana Crash
  • +of+princess+diana Crash



  • onemorecame
    06-26 04:30 PM
    IS Bill Passed?





    tattoo Princess Diana princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Dianna#39;s Car Crash
  • Princess Dianna#39;s Car Crash



  • rajnag21
    07-17 06:57 PM
    Thanks again to everyone. I will ask him to join IV. :) He like me has been in the country for over 10 years. The combined stress (finding a partner plus this gc dragging thing) has made him catatonic to some extent.
    He is just doing his job and looks beyond caring about anything anymore.But I worry for him so thats the reason for the post.



    more...


    pictures princess diana#39;s car crash princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana#39;s car
  • Princess Diana#39;s car



  • yabadaba
    04-09 08:20 PM
    Is it legal for a licensed real estate agent to share commission with a non licensed person - like a buyer?
    yes. it depends how u do it...in our case we were buying a house in a new subdivision. we had identfied the subdivision, the parcel (lot), the upgrades, everything.

    if we didnt have a realtor, the builders agent would be both the seller and buyer agents, thereby earning potentially 7% (3.5%+3.5%) for doing nothing.

    so we found a realtor and he was more than happy to take 1% and give us 2.5% in terms of upgrades.

    If u r buying a second hand house (so to speak) u dont need to worry about that because the seller pays both the buyer and the seller's commission. all u have to pay is closing costs.





    dresses Many experts believe Princess princess diana car crash injuries. Princess Diana#39;s Car Crash
  • Princess Diana#39;s Car Crash



  • ivar
    04-15 02:42 PM
    Hats off to your patience. you deserve a hug from Obama. just kidding.
    :D

    sac-r-ten and txh1b,

    Thanks, I can see from your profiles your priority dates are 2006. If my first GC effort (Perm in Mar 06) would have worked out i would have been along with you. I still hold approved I-140 (EB2) from my first PERM. I have to wait till i get this new PERM approved and I-140 approved to port priority date. My lawyer says to port priority date to the new I-140, the new I-140 has to be approved i am not sure about this... after i get this new PERM approval, is it possible to port my priority date along with new I-140 application? or should i have to wait for new I-140 approval.



    more...


    makeup princess diana#39;s car crash princess diana car crash injuries. princess diana
  • princess diana



  • sreedhar23
    04-21 12:15 AM
    Same situation...applied for extension...got approval but the new I-94 date is not when my Old I-94 (expiring in june 2009 due to passport expiry I have a visa till October 2009) is expiring but I got the dates according to my Old I-797 expiry(October 2009). All my H1B extension forms says that I need an approval from June but they gave me from October. What should I do :confused:? My attorney said that its USCIS mistake so you should not worry about it and that are trying to correct it. Can some one please tell me how to approach this and how long it will take before I can get a correct approval. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    MSR





    girlfriend Princess Dianna#39;s Car Crash princess diana car crash injuries. princess diana ring cost
  • princess diana ring cost



  • sweet_jungle
    01-10 06:17 PM
    What do you mean by
    "Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?"

    Are you asking if the attorney would file the change of employment letter?

    Please clarify your question

    What I am trying to say is if the attorney prefers Ac-21 filing without waiting for RFE, while I may want to wait for RFE if i am sure sponsoring employer wont withdraw 140, whose word will prevail?





    hairstyles Princess Diana Car Crash princess diana car crash injuries. car crash. Princess Diana
  • car crash. Princess Diana



  • maddipati1
    07-30 08:02 PM
    EAD is based on pending I-485 and for filing 485, you just need 140 received. So you are OK. My uunderstanding is you can also use AC21 portability after 180 days to change employers as long as your employer doesn't revoke your I-140. So there is that risk with I-140 not approved.

    P.S my I-140 app is pending with TSC from May 2006. Almost 425 days plus and still no update/no RFE. Even upgraded it to PP on Jun 18th 2007 but still nothing.

    sush, my 140 was filed in 04/2007, i upgraded it PP on exact date 18thJun'07 and my 140 was approved on 26thJun'07. They have to approve 140 PP in 15 calendar ( not business ) days.

    but, the PP approval status won't be updated in their website ( case status online ). It still shows mine as 'PP requested'. But my employer got courtesy copy of 140 approval notice in just a few days and a week later my attorney got the original 140 approval.

    so talk to your employer and attorney. im sure they must have received it.

    good luck


    S





    wandmaker
    08-18 10:54 PM
    I did B.E in Computer Science Engg, 4 yrs Course.

    I have no idea why USCIS gave that reason. Actually, my company's attorney told that "USCIS denied H1B, because i don't have Computers background and am working as a Programmer Analyst".

    That's all i know at this moment. I don't know whom to trust at this point.

    When is your current I-94 expiring? If it has already expired, you need to act quick because you will be accruing unlawful presence from the date of denial. You should not have any issue w.r.t your educational background - I have seen people with textile engineering degree got their h1 and green card





    sanju
    02-03 06:22 PM
    Thanks! And no, I have not gotten my green card, not even close!!

    However, let's assume that PERM does take 6 to 12 months (from filing date) and then, the I-140/I-485 stage take another year...that would be 2 years, right? Why do you say 5 to 10?

    Because data you are referring is incorrect and fake. Data you are referring is produced by a business to make people come to that site.

    And, if you seem know the answer, then why are you asking? Sorry that I wasted my time replying to your initial post.


    .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment