Thursday, June 9, 2011

mario casas y su novia

images noticias de mario casas mario casas y su novia. María Valverde y Mario Casas
  • María Valverde y Mario Casas



  • eastwest
    03-15 06:45 PM
    What I understood from Ron's article:[LIST]
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.

    That was absolutely Hilarious...It takes an EB-3 to understand that statement.

    Awesome...





    wallpaper María Valverde y Mario Casas mario casas y su novia. Su cumple es el 15 de agosto.
  • Su cumple es el 15 de agosto.



  • lazycis
    01-15 11:15 AM
    Finally, I found it in the federal regulations. So it's the federal law.

    20 CFR Ch. V. � 655.731
    ...
    except that the deduction may not recoup a business expense(s) of the employer (including attorney fees and other costs connected to the performance of H–1B program functions which are required to be performed by the employer, e.g., preparation and filing of LCA and H–1B petition);





    mario casas y su novia. encontraban Mario Casas,
  • encontraban Mario Casas,



  • maddipati1
    04-23 04:23 PM
    i was in the same situation. entered US with H1 visa. passport expiry in few months, so got I-94 for few months. got the new passport. drove to San Ysidro, crossed border and came back immediately. got the new I-94.

    i have EAD/AP and lawyer suggested that i don't really need to get new I-94. but, since i have been using only H1 and not used EAD/AP so far, wanted to have a clean record.

    parked behind jack in the box($5), walked outside on the bridge (no elevators) with 8 years worth of my immi dox, every doc i have so far. after exiting the bridge on Mexico side, took the other bridge towards left side to cross the road. after getting off this bridge u will see traffic going in to US. walked parallel to that towards US on footpath. found the lines of people going in and joined them.

    only hiccup was, while coming back, just joined the lines going in, but didn't go to CBP office, where they issue the new I-94.

    so, had to go back and go to the CBP office. The board outside CBP office reads 'PERMITS' in English and Spanish. Went in (hardly any line to wait) and got the new I-94. the officer at my window has no clue about what to do, literally nothing, may be under training. the officer sitting next to him, knows exactly what to do. so he helped issuing new I-94 and stamping on the new passport. then paid $6 at the cashier window across the hall. then joined the lines back.

    the IO was very friendly and was reading out loud abt my company name, visa status etc, while i was explaining why i am there. then the usual baggage security check and back. if its not for the hiccup, it would only take an hour total.


    .





    2011 Su cumple es el 15 de agosto. mario casas y su novia. Gómez y Mario Casas y nos
  • Gómez y Mario Casas y nos



  • monkeyman
    08-29 02:05 PM
    I checked my bank account today. The checks got encashed.
    USCIS issued receipt notice on Aug 27th. Checks were encashed on Aug 28th.

    Nothing so far - lawyer says not one check is encashed so far -



    more...


    mario casas y su novia. justin bieber y su novia.
  • justin bieber y su novia.



  • canmt
    10-26 10:11 AM
    If you have not done this already you are supposed to call the USCIS and update them with your new address apart from sending a AR-11 regarding your address change.

    Call customer service and ask them to give you an update and/or request a copy of your receipt notice. The notice goes to your moron lawyer and it takes about 4/5 business days to get a mail from USCIS once they send it out.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...





    mario casas y su novia. Mario Casas y Michelle Jenner
  • Mario Casas y Michelle Jenner



  • kaarmaa
    05-04 06:07 PM
    Hi kaarmaa

    Thanks for your response.
    I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?

    No.

    I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.

    I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.

    Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.



    more...


    mario casas y su novia. robert pattinson y su novia.
  • robert pattinson y su novia.



  • snathan
    02-03 02:22 PM
    hello boss...
    whoever is replying to my thread...
    iam not faking or frauding anything ..and you guys dont have any right to tell me.
    I had a very nice job back in my home country and iam well experienced guy..
    unfortunately due to some personal reasons nothing strike me in my way.
    u guys dont have to be so rude.
    thought i will get help from this forum but not a negative response

    thanku very much

    Mr.Matt krusse, every one knows that you are an dump as& h*le... how we know that. we are smarter than you....and thats why you are begging us,





    2010 encontraban Mario Casas, mario casas y su novia. noticias de mario casas
  • noticias de mario casas



  • sarika
    07-26 02:13 PM
    I got my receipt numbers for I 485,I131 and I 765.
    i got them by calling USCIS yesterday.
    Mailed on:June 28th
    Received date:June 29th at NSC
    Notice date:July 23rd.



    more...


    mario casas y su novia. Fernango Gil y su novia El
  • Fernango Gil y su novia El



  • logiclife
    06-15 12:07 PM
    How 'bout: Not filing because LCA is rotting in the basement of a BEC?
    I have edited the poll to add that option. Literally.





    hair Gómez y Mario Casas y nos mario casas y su novia. mario casas pictures 2009
  • mario casas pictures 2009



  • txh1b
    04-15 10:40 AM
    I think Air India is the best for elderly people.

    I second that. The food is certainly tolerable than the European carriers and the familiar desi faces help the elderly not to hesitate and ask for anything they need.



    more...


    mario casas y su novia. Mario Casas: #39;Yo también me he
  • Mario Casas: #39;Yo también me he



  • Ramba
    08-07 08:31 PM
    Thanks. Yes, I am an Indian citizen.

    Do I need NO status even if I were on the company's pay roll and getting paid in US dollars while working outside US?

    ---Once you leave US, you are not in any status, even if you have a visa stamp or H1 approval. If you are a H1B beneficiary, an US employer cannot put you in US payroll, if you are not physically present in US, working at the worklocation specified in LCA. The only exeption is if you go for a short vacation while working in US in H1B. You should be a US citizen or LPR, to be in US payroll without physically present in US.

    In spite of their gracious offer to allow me to work remote, I do foresee a need where they would require my presence (a week or so at a time). Will B1 cover a visit to the company that I am getting paid for? Or, is there a type of B visa that allows me to visit the company and actually work for it?

    ---There is no such B visa that gives work authorization in US. The best advise is start a bussiness in India and do the service to your US client and incoive them and get the money in US doller. Wehn you are ready to come to US, request them to sponser H1; any way H1B quota is never going to fill.


    If you/any others help me point to someone who can help me with IRS implications, that would be great. I don't expect this to be simple, thus my effort to do it the right way. The last thing I would want after spending 10 years here is to break the law.

    My company and I will consult before signing on the dotted line. This is just ground work and thanks for all who take the time to answer these questions.

    ---





    hot justin bieber y su novia. mario casas y su novia. Mario Casas en el CUORE.
  • Mario Casas en el CUORE.



  • freeskier89
    02-08 06:22 PM
    Voters: 89
    freeskier89

    Suspicious. :P

    Anyways, yay. haha!! This poll was rigged from the start! :P Just kidding of course. Congrats everyone



    more...


    house Mario Casas está de moda. mario casas y su novia. Mario Casas en el CUORE.
  • Mario Casas en el CUORE.



  • El Hacko
    June 17th, 2006, 12:58 AM
    Great concert shots Antonio. The exposure levels and color balance/saturation are perfecto! Bravo!





    tattoo Mario Casas y Michelle Jenner mario casas y su novia. Tenemos a Maxi Iglesias, Mario
  • Tenemos a Maxi Iglesias, Mario



  • gc_hopful
    06-04 04:06 PM
    Hi,
    My status on the DOL website shows 'CERTIFIED'. How long after status 'certified' will the attorney get hard copy of the approval notice so we can proceed wth I-140. It has been almost 1 and 1/2 weeks since I saw my status as certified.
    Also, how soon after applying I-485 can we travel abroad.

    Thanks in advance.
    GC_HOPFUL



    more...


    pictures robert pattinson y su novia. mario casas y su novia. mario casas novia 2010
  • mario casas novia 2010



  • kirupa
    05-27 03:36 PM
    I liked the apple one the best mette. I have added that one up :)

    btw: your footer is killing my CPU :P





    dresses Mario Casas en el CUORE. mario casas y su novia. MARIO CASAS, PORTADA DE
  • MARIO CASAS, PORTADA DE



  • Gigantic697
    10-12 09:33 PM
    She can get letter from her employer that mentions that she's on maternity leave to prove that she is still employed and also that she can join back.



    more...


    makeup Fernango Gil y su novia El mario casas y su novia. Mario Casas está de moda.
  • Mario Casas está de moda.



  • aachoo
    04-15 12:18 AM
    If senior citizens have to travel frequently from India to the Bay area (California) what is the most preferred airlines?
    Points of comparisons would be pricing (frequent flyer discounts), leg room, optimum layover, wheelchair facility, good in-flight attendance, food and so on...the experience with the emirates has been ok thus far.
    emirates didn't provide the wheel chair at the airport although it was made available in india and sfo. also the leg from dubai to sfo is very long.

    please share your experiences and provide your feedback.

    Try Singapore Airlines. You cannot escape a 12 to 16 hour second leg if you fly over the Pacific, but Singapore service is quite good. Cathay has been decent as well.





    girlfriend Tenemos a Maxi Iglesias, Mario mario casas y su novia. Su compañero de El Barco,
  • Su compañero de El Barco,



  • WaldenPond
    02-05 12:40 AM
    Two bills tackling this matter have recently been introduced. One is the Protect America's Competitive Edge Act, by Senators Pete V. Domenici, Republican of New Mexico; Jeff Bingaman, Democrat of New Mexico; Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee; and Barbara A. Mikulski, Democrat of Maryland. A similar bill was introduced by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Democrat of Connecticut. Several of the senators met with President Bush in December to encourage him to support the competitiveness legislation.


    Hello stucklabor,

    This is very promising news. We knew about PACE but another similar bill by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman just adds to the excitement. We should keep a close eye on these bills and maybe start sending communications to the lawmakers about these bills.

    What do you say?





    hairstyles Mario Casas: #39;Yo también me he mario casas y su novia. es su novia?
  • es su novia?



  • gemini23
    07-31 04:44 PM
    dont worry thats normal. when i was in florida, i always got a temp licence valid for 4 weeks. and then the actual renewed licence arrived within 3 weeks in mail .
    :)





    Steve Mitchell
    March 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
    Here's an "almost great one....doggone ref was in the way. That's the blur at the bottom left.

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/543/1maskedman.jpg





    gcpain
    07-24 03:30 PM
    Thanks for your info. Surely I am applying my new passport tomorrow. I am trying to call my attorney and left message. Still I did not hear back from him. My passoprt expires on August 05, 2007. My all applications mailed and are on the way to USCIS. I have option to recall my complete package only today. If I lose todays date then there will be no option.what should I do now?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment