Wednesday, June 8, 2011

imagenes de corazones de amor

imagenes de corazones de amor. Corazones de amorimagenes de corazones de amor. Corazones de amor
  • Corazones de amor



  • suratvoice
    12-17 11:59 AM
    What does career progression mean ?

    Moving from Senior Programmer Analyst > program manager.

    This is a very gray area.

    Thats the problem, I read a quote somewhere that the Ac-21 is designed to be vague so that there is a lot of leeway - if it was specific then it would be too limiting.

    but since there is hardly any precedent, new people are worried. now this is also on an off chance that there will be an RFE, based on what i read, there might not even be an RFE. i see that you have PMP, so do I, maybe thats one of the reasons i got this job...

    so the question remains... is career progression
    from
    programmer/ software engineer/ software developer/ programmer analyst

    to
    project manager/ program manager/ product manager

    possible?

    We know that it is logical that as a person gets senior, more responsibilities are put on. some prefer to stay on the hard core technical side but some prefer not to.. nothing wrong with either approaches.

    experts/attorneys/experienced people.. your opinion??





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes.imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes.
  • corazones de amor imagenes.



  • rajenk
    08-12 12:46 PM
    Thank you all for your response.

    The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.

    Questions:

    1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
    2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?

    Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(

    My PD is 11/30/05 EB3

    Thanks
    Raj





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes.imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes.
  • corazones de amor imagenes.



  • ikass
    06-01 06:30 PM
    There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor paraimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor para
  • corazones de amor para



  • krishna_brc
    09-08 11:29 AM
    Ban is limited to Govt projects only which hardly is 5% of total outsourcing.


    Thanks,
    Krishna



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones rotos de amor.imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones rotos de amor.
  • corazones rotos de amor.



  • gparr
    July 15th, 2004, 12:06 PM
    Outstanding! Nice capture.
    Gary





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenesimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes
  • corazones de amor imagenes



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    02-13 02:00 PM
    Help IV Help U



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenesimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes
  • corazones de amor imagenes



  • vladdrac
    06-09 10:32 PM
    that looks **** good VD





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor. fotos de corazones de amorimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor. fotos de corazones de amor
  • corazones de amor. fotos de corazones de amor



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-30 02:13 PM
    All the Receipts go to Lawyer Alone.

    You will only get the EAD approval(actual card), everything else you are at the lawyer's mercy.


    Even FP notice? I think it comes directly to you..



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones y amorimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones y amor
  • corazones y amor



  • thomachan72
    01-05 05:02 AM
    @sanju_dba - Sorry to disappoint you. We did think about making a documentary, but in the end we all figured that a lot more people might be interested in a narrative feature film. Perhaps we are wrong, but it was just a decision that our team collectively made.

    @waitingnwaiting - Thanks for your honest feedback. You are right about a lot of things. All I can say is, I've been in this country for over 10 years still waiting for a green card like a lot of people. I just wanted to do something to make more people aware of the issues. I'm passionate about film making so I figured way I can do it is to make a film about stories based on my personal experience. Now, I don't know how the audience will perceive the film or if it will change their mind. But one thing's for sure, we all have given our best to this film and attempted to tell stories that have affected our lives.

    Thanks again for the comments.
    I am sure everybody here will watch this one and hopefully we can get some senators also to watch this. Its great that you actually did this before somebody on the other side made a movie.





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones, amorimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones, amor
  • corazones, amor



  • amoschid
    07-08 09:52 PM
    5 star from me too :D



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenesimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor imagenes
  • corazones de amor imagenes



  • milind70
    11-06 08:37 AM
    Though this may be off topic, it is related to travel and NIV.

    I booked tickets for my inlaws travelling on a tourist visa in Jet Airways - Chennai to JFK with layover in Brussels.

    Now, when I ask people everyone say they travel by Lufthansa, Air India, Emirates etc... but I have not found anyone who has travelled by Jet Airways.

    Just wanted to know if anyone has travelled via Jet Airways and their experience at the Brussels Airport, if it was smooth. My Inlaws do not speak English and this is the first time they are travelling.

    Thanks

    I believe you are in New York. Next time try the direct flight from Mumbai to Newark. I heard thats the best my friend just tried it and he was going gaga about it. I am sure your inlaws can manage Chennai to Mumbai. What are the chances u can find someone who can speak Tamil ,Telgu in Mumbai than in Brussles or any other stopoever in Europe. :-)





    imagenes de corazones de amor. amor corazones.imagenes de corazones de amor. amor corazones.
  • amor corazones.



  • neelu
    07-09 12:33 PM
    I dont think the exam results "expire". My guess is that they misplaced your wife's results/paperwork or something like that.

    Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.

    These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.

    But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.

    Good Luck.


    Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.

    Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. /fotos-de-corazones/Amor/imagenes de corazones de amor. /fotos-de-corazones/Amor/
  • /fotos-de-corazones/Amor/



  • bestofall
    12-30 09:56 PM
    How did you find out , that files are assigned to I/O





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor gratisimagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor gratis
  • corazones de amor gratis



  • gapala
    12-16 10:43 AM
    Please provide more info.

    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees

    If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. Corazones+de+amor+para+imagenes de corazones de amor. Corazones+de+amor+para+
  • Corazones+de+amor+para+



  • b072707
    10-24 11:47 AM
    I am in the same boat. no receipts so far.





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones y amor.imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones y amor.
  • corazones y amor.



  • fide_champ
    11-06 08:55 AM
    Jet airways resumed new service to US recently. That's why you couldn't find many people traveling by Jet airways. I heard the flights are new, service is good and the travel is quite comfortable. I am travelling to chennai from EWR end of november and am looking forward to the trip.



    more...


    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones rotos de amor. amor corazones. fotos de; amor corazones. fotos de. Full of Win. Apr 28, 07:53 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U;imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones rotos de amor. amor corazones. fotos de; amor corazones. fotos de. Full of Win. Apr 28, 07:53 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U;
  • corazones rotos de amor. amor corazones. fotos de; amor corazones. fotos de. Full of Win. Apr 28, 07:53 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U;



  • jasmin45
    07-16 07:05 PM
    There's already a thread floating in the forum to discuss this. Did you search the forum before conveniently created this dupicate thread. Please be considerate to resources on IV. It will be very difficult to desseminate the information all over the place.

    Please request admins to delete this one if you could not do so.





    imagenes de corazones de amor. en todos los corazones porimagenes de corazones de amor. en todos los corazones por
  • en todos los corazones por



  • Circus123
    01-09 02:50 PM
    Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :


    EB3 June 01

    EB2 Dec 2000





    imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor y poemas.imagenes de corazones de amor. corazones de amor y poemas.
  • corazones de amor y poemas.



  • vikki76
    09-01 02:04 AM
    I was just about to post this article and then saw someone already did this good deed. Apart from core issue of isolation of elderly immigration,this debate between unrestricted family based GC and employment quota will never end.





    cmanoj2000
    07-28 01:29 AM
    Came to US in 2004. But never was after GC. Applied in Feb 2008 EB2. So does not look like will get my GC in next couple of years.

    'cooler' has well said that value of GC has changed as life has progressed. Now thinking of going back as parents getting older. Plus daughter has US citizenship. If she wants to come back here, that is her privilege.

    Completing 40 SS credits next year. So can return after that. Bought home in 2006 at the peak of the buble so getting out of the house is probably the only hurdle left.





    savitri.bhave
    07-06 10:30 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave



    No comments:

    Post a Comment