Wednesday, June 8, 2011

emo boys kissing pictures

emo boys kissing pictures. EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)emo boys kissing pictures. EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)
  • EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)



  • shimul99
    09-20 04:04 PM
    I'm from Bangladesh and EB3. As you know the I485 was current in July and i applied along with my EAD and AP. but this month in visa bulletin i found that the date went back to 2002. What is the way it suppose to be?

    My question is: are they going to consider my application current or i stuck in the backlog. my understanding is that the visa bulletin reflects the availibility to send the application....they received my application on July 2nd, 2007.

    someone please clarify the matter please.......thanks ahead





    emo boys kissing pictures. You see a oy practically jumpemo boys kissing pictures. You see a oy practically jump
  • You see a oy practically jump



  • GoneSouth
    01-24 11:07 AM
    Get a second opinion from another attorney. Pay a consult fee if you need to. I've had several experiences with attorneys giving me suspicious answers, answers that don't match up with what I've researched, and just plain wrong advice.

    If your attorney continues to give you bad / wrong advice, don't be afraid to fire them and get a new one, even if you've paid your fees up front. Avoiding trouble with a bad attorney will be more than worth the price paid for getting a new attorney.

    - gs

    (not bitter at all, hehe ;-) )





    emo boys kissing pictures. Hot Emo Guys Kissing -- EMOemo boys kissing pictures. Hot Emo Guys Kissing -- EMO
  • Hot Emo Guys Kissing -- EMO



  • same_old_guy
    07-22 03:07 PM
    There was a memo from USCIS for in-time receipt compliance for I-485 ( along with other forms) for 8/1 supposedly for June filers.

    As I understand it, not all June filers got receipt yet. So obviously USCIS can start looking at July filers only after 8/1 or later.

    Another recent memo says on in-time receipt compliance for I-485 to be 10/24. I am guessing it was meant for July/Aug filers.

    So between 8/1 and 10/24, we are suposed receive the receipts from USCIS. To me, earliest we should talk about cashing the checks sometime is first week of Aug.

    Does it make any sense ?





    emo boys kissing pictures. See more emo boys kissingemo boys kissing pictures. See more emo boys kissing
  • See more emo boys kissing



  • windycloud
    07-10 10:33 AM
    The H1 document in and by itself is not. The I-94 card that comes printed at the bottom is. And the I-94 card is a valid document as per the I-9 form.

    Exactly. And that's what I gave them. The I-797 with the I-94. And this agency I'm talking about is TSA, part of Homeland Security. And obviously they don't know how to read a legal document issued by USCIS, also part of Homeland Security.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)emo boys kissing pictures. EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)
  • EMO BOYS KISSING (part 7)



  • boreal
    09-08 07:48 PM
    MannyD

    I like the way you implemeted the voting. But when my friend tried to vote he cannot see radio buttons to vote. Even I cannot see. Can you please check.

    Please implement PD and Dependents ASAP. Stick this link on main page so that we can refer easily to our friends.

    This will be sure a success down the line
    Another interesting thing to add would be the list of those who have applied in both EB2 and EB3..





    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing Hot.emo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing Hot.
  • Emo boys kissing Hot.



  • kadarm
    05-12 03:13 PM
    We went to India last year. No issues. No need of transit visa. The German consulate letter says the same.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys kissingemo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys kissing
  • Emo Boys kissing



  • Ram_C
    11-08 01:45 PM
    Thanks so much RAM C.
    I have one more question.. if possible could you please clarify this also for me..?

    I don't know the procedure for obtaining SSN, but i gathered that I have to show my I-94 at the SSA office, along with passport and other ID's.

    My I-94(at POE) and Visa stamping expired in 2006.
    Got extension till 2007, and then got H1B, followed by EAD.
    I haven't been outside the country, so my current valid I-94 is part of my H1 appoval notice...so do I have to show my H1 also?

    Sorry.. for all the questions.. I tried to call the local office but couldn't get through...

    THANK YOU
    I REALLY appreciate your answers..

    Yes that is true, you have to show your passport and I-94 and EAD
    you should be fine if they ask about expired I-94 (with stamp) as you have an extension till 2007.

    so to answer your question show H1 extension if they ask.

    hope this helps.

    Good Luck :)





    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys Kissing Pictures.emo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys Kissing Pictures.
  • Emo Boys Kissing Pictures.



  • ssdtm
    05-07 08:06 PM
    If your original 140, on the basis of which you filed 485, gets revoked you are in trouble. You may get denial notice that you will have to contest. Needless to say, you have a good ground if you can prove it that job change was in synch with norms / rules laid out in AC21.

    But if you are sure that your original employer is not going to revoke 140, you are better off not to inform.

    ......this is based on consultation from top lawyers.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissingemo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissing
  • emo boys kissing



  • wandmaker
    12-02 11:30 PM
    Wandmaker, do you know what are the odds of getting approval for COS to B2 from H1B?

    I'm about to submit an application for work visa in New Zealand and I want to stay here in the US and wait for my NZ visa approval here. I'm a Filipino national. I'm currently working on some document requirements and my guess-timate is that I'll get my NZ work visa by late January or even February. I do have an employer waiting for me in NZ and I signed an employment contract already. Will all these info be enough to support my application to stay for a few months and leave when I get all my affairs in order (NZ visa,etc)?

    Thanks!

    As long as your (immigration) records are clean, I do not see any issues in COSing to B2 from H1B. You do not have to go into greater detail about your future employment. You just need to mention that you have some personal closing tasks and site seeing to do before leaving the US for good, it should fetch you 6 months.





    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo guys like to kissemo boys kissing pictures. Emo guys like to kiss
  • Emo guys like to kiss



  • ibmguy
    04-09 07:31 PM
    I think I am not going to put a fight with the department handling my immigration. I may have to go for stamping though because they may not be willing to renew AP every year as a valid visa will save then from trouble (only trouble for me). Everyone is trying to cut short on expenditure.
    BTW, my name ibmguy stands for Intermittently Brainwashed and Manipulated Guy. It has nothing to do with International Business Machines.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing (part 9)emo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing (part 9)
  • Emo boys kissing (part 9)



  • a_yaja
    08-07 06:19 PM
    From the information that you have provided, I can tell you that their argument does not hold any water. The same can be said of H1B as well. If they are tracking expiration of H1B, they certainly can do the same for EAD.

    Hi,

    Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.

    1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.

    2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.


    Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.





    emo boys kissing pictures. 101 Hot Emo Boys 0021 – Myemo boys kissing pictures. 101 Hot Emo Boys 0021 – My
  • 101 Hot Emo Boys 0021 – My



  • stucklabor
    03-11 12:12 PM
    Thanks buddy. That was the answer I was looking for.

    No probs, we owe as much for all the hours you have put in with the EB number analysis.

    But why don't you still talk to your lawyer about the blank line 14? In my case my educational qualifications were listed and so on.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. --emo boys are orgasmic TTemo boys kissing pictures. --emo boys are orgasmic TT
  • --emo boys are orgasmic TT



  • abracadabra102
    08-27 06:07 PM
    but if i go through a regular divorce process is that okay for the USCIS?

    You are not getting it. If you file for divorce, your spouse won't get GC, whichever way you want to twist it.





    emo boys kissing pictures. Heya « EMO GUYS KISSING IS HOTemo boys kissing pictures. Heya « EMO GUYS KISSING IS HOT
  • Heya « EMO GUYS KISSING IS HOT



  • texcan
    02-16 11:11 AM
    hi there is a clause "same or similar field", so as per shiela murthy, ron gotcher and prashanthi reddy, as long as you are in a IT related job its ok, you cannot go from IT to healthcare or cross fields.

    so you are safe.

    But find out from your attorney if it is mandatory to file Ac21, because as long as i know, some attorneys say not to file it, as it just causes more confusions. But find out if it is legal not to file Ac21.

    AC21 by law is not mandatory to file, does not matter what any attorney says. Some attorneys might want to make some money off of you and create a scare.

    My attorney did mention that i should be in similiar field ( exactly as gcdreamer has mentioned here) that one should not more from IT to selling burgers or being a realtor as their primary jobs.
    After 8 years is this h1 circus....i have moved on to get some certifications, experience in industry. how in the world can i stick to the same job on this GC was filed...

    Imaging this, you play by rules and GC takes lets say.....20 years...will you be stuck at same job..no. on top of this what if at time of GC adjucation, you might get hit by some....obscure rule created by Grassley like folks....sitting on a tractor in IDAHO and planning for IT industry in San Francisco..he for sure would like you to stick to same field....same employer/farmer...as was in old days of slavery....

    I say go for the advancement in career, you are not doing anything wrong.
    My 2 cents.



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissing gif. Love Emo Boys; Love Emo Boys. RayBarone. Mar 14, 11:54 AM. Here us mine below, lets see yours too!emo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissing gif. Love Emo Boys; Love Emo Boys. RayBarone. Mar 14, 11:54 AM. Here us mine below, lets see yours too!
  • emo boys kissing gif. Love Emo Boys; Love Emo Boys. RayBarone. Mar 14, 11:54 AM. Here us mine below, lets see yours too!



  • champu
    03-04 04:32 PM
    Hi guys,
    this is my first post, so please bear with me ..How can a novice know that this forum is for EB category ? small suggestion to iv team, a small iv admin fix...

    can typing immigrationvoice.org take us all to "ebimmigrationvoice.org" or eb-legal-immigrationvoice.org" ? (eg. ibnlive.com takes you to ibnlive.in.com) In that way eventually everybody will know its a eb immigration voice and no other legal immigrants forums..

    Sr members, please share your views on this topic..

    thanks
    narendra

    Do you mind booking all the URLs you have mentioned and redirecting it to IV. Thanks





    emo boys kissing pictures. HOT EMO BOYS KISSINGemo boys kissing pictures. HOT EMO BOYS KISSING
  • HOT EMO BOYS KISSING



  • gc_chahiye
    12-18 07:04 PM
    Even approved GC and Neutralized Citizenship certificates also can be revoked, if it was found later that there was some fraud involved in it.

    I know the GC and citizenship process is long and hard, but did not realize it required such sacrifices (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neuterizing)... :D



    more...


    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing videoemo boys kissing pictures. Emo boys kissing video
  • Emo boys kissing video



  • Aah_GC
    05-03 07:20 PM
    Hi my father lost his passport at the airport today and with it his I94 and US B1 visa. We do have scanned copies of his US Visa and Passport. I would appreciate any pointers on the following question -

    1. What are my next steps?
    2. I figured from browsing few sites that he needs to apply for I94 - does any one know of any vague ETA there?
    3. Would he have to go through his visa stamping again?

    Much apprecaite your reply.

    -





    emo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissingemo boys kissing pictures. emo boys kissing
  • emo boys kissing



  • ambals03
    04-29 04:11 PM
    America is bleeding competitiveness | VentureBeat (http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/28/brain-drain-or-brain-circulation-america-is-bleeding-competitiveness/)





    emo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys Kissing Girls.emo boys kissing pictures. Emo Boys Kissing Girls.
  • Emo Boys Kissing Girls.



  • wenxue
    08-13 10:03 AM
    I am Chinese. I am bad dancer. But I like the music and the spirit in this thread. Bring it on, ha ha.





    indianabacklog
    04-17 07:41 AM
    My father used to drive when he visited. My insurance company put him on as a named driver for the duration of his stay. He was able to drive on his own driving license (that is fine for up to one year).

    If he screwed up (fortunately he never did) the fines would have been just the same as mine and since I had taken separate insurance for him that was covered too.

    You have to remember that visitors to the US are everywhere and are driving rental cars so this is not so unusual. If you wish to not have your father on your insurance then get him a rental car with every insurance known and then, apart from him getting hurt in an accident, you are covered.





    UKannan
    05-27 11:20 AM
    may i make a sincere suggestion. Please, go back to school, take a course in english grammar, writing mechanisms and reading comprehension. People can better respond to you, when they understand whatever is it you are asking. You may also be able to file as a qualified eb2 applicant. No pun intended.

    :d



    No comments:

    Post a Comment