Sunday, June 12, 2011

cool black ops emblems pics

images cool black ops emblems cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems
  • cool black ops emblems



  • supender
    03-23 01:58 PM
    Legally you are only barred if you are unlawfully present over 180 days.And unlawful presence and out of status are two different things. If your visa has not expired and just your I-94 had a lapse period, you have'nt accumulated a single day of unlawful presence. However you have been out of status for around 10 months. I was in same situation as yours once and my first lawyer was clueless about difference between unlawful presence and out of status. Luckily I got advice from another lawyer who cleared things up for me. I went to India got my H1B visa stamped and came with no problem.

    You should seek a good a lawyer, who know what he/she is talking about.





    wallpaper cool black ops emblems cool black ops emblems pics. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • ahiyer
    09-08 10:47 AM
    I am a little skeptical about how this would work.

    Wont they charge you for International dialing when calling from here?

    lastly, is it legal?





    cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems ideas.
  • cool black ops emblems ideas.



  • solaris27
    04-20 02:41 PM
    6 months





    2011 call of duty lack ops emblems cool black ops emblems pics. lack ops emblems cool.
  • lack ops emblems cool.



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:29 AM
    Not many replies from Non-Indian categories :(



    more...


    cool black ops emblems pics. bunch of Black Ops Emblem
  • bunch of Black Ops Emblem



  • cooldude
    08-05 11:51 AM
    I filed 485 with G28 form and I just got the receipt yesterday.

    Details:
    I485 - Myselft & Wife filed on July 2nd 7:55 am NSC
    Received receipts for both yesterday August 3rd.

    Sit tight and relax, everyone will get theirs.

    I thought your lawyer is supposed to get the receipts if you had filled G-28.





    cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems
  • cool black ops emblems



  • lagsam
    04-11 08:43 PM
    I think you can say 485 filed.

    Actually I followed my previous filing from my lawyer and it is "Adjusting Applicant" or "AOS".



    more...


    cool black ops emblems pics. Cool Black Ops emblems
  • Cool Black Ops emblems



  • alkg
    10-18 06:08 PM
    I am in the same boat:::::::::

    July 2nd Filer.
    Reciept notice received on October 11th on Phone.
    Waiting for EAD,AP.
    FP Not Done





    2010 cool black ops emblems ideas. cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems
  • cool black ops emblems



  • zCool
    03-20 04:43 PM
    IF USCIS revokes 140 for fraud, you got 2 issues
    1. Definitely your 485 is revoked.. no way you can port 140 thro' AC21 if it's revoked for fraud, BUT that is sooooo far fetched.. more likely USCIS may question ability to pay or something or other that can be answered
    2. In case of fraud, you have to prove your own innocence, meaning that you didn't have any part in the alleged fraud. Which again is rare scenario.
    If you don't trust the company.. leave while you are ahead!



    more...


    cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems ideas.
  • cool black ops emblems ideas.



  • gcisadawg
    06-22 09:36 AM
    3b) But just because you pretend to be engrossed in solving all the these world problems , why will you not vote for CIR . Either you support CIR or you do not . Why will not vote for CIR if there are other issues this year and will vote if you have no issues next year is beyond my understanding .

    Dude,

    You speak as if there is a CIR on the table and all that is needed is a "yes" or a "no" vote.
    You know that that is not the case. There is no CIR yet. Creating one that is acceptable to the majority is the key task. That would take time, effort, resources and ultimately "votes"! At the end of the day, CIR will not reflect the need of the hour. It only reflects the politics of the day!

    GCisaDawg





    hair lack ops emblems cool. cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems ideas.
  • cool black ops emblems ideas.



  • ArkBird
    11-27 12:39 PM
    I think labor substitution is no longer allowed.



    more...


    cool black ops emblems pics. lack ops emblems designs.
  • lack ops emblems designs.



  • dakajo
    12-14 09:07 AM
    I just received a USCIS automated e-mail indicating an RFE has been issued with regard to my pending I-140 (pending since January 16, 2007, at NSC)...have yet to receive the actual RFE letter. My AP application has been pending since August 1, 2007, also at NSC. Can this RFE delay processing of my AP? I need to travel this month and had also sent a fax to USCIS requesting expediting the I-131. Please let me know what you think, as I am very worried! What could the RFE be in regards to? I work for a university, have a 4 year degree (obtained in the US, along with an MBA), and ability to pay should not be an issue. No experience required!

    Thanks!

    I-485/I-765 filed July 6, 2007 - EB3
    I-765 approved Sept. 11, 2007
    I-131 filed Aug. 1 2007 & pending
    FP completed Dec. 04, 2007





    hot bunch of Black Ops Emblem cool black ops emblems pics. lack ops emblems girl.
  • lack ops emblems girl.



  • ArkBird
    03-11 07:33 PM
    One BIG RED I see in your profile is you filed in July, 07 and changed job in Dec, 07. Did you waited for 6 months to change the job?



    Hi All,

    EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
    AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
    I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.

    My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?

    Thanks a lot for all your support!!



    more...


    house cool female bunny cool black ops emblems pics. Cool Black Ops Emblems Ideas
  • Cool Black Ops Emblems Ideas



  • chem2
    06-01 06:36 PM
    labor certificate for gc application and LCA for H1 are two different things. labor certificate for gc application is for a future job and employer is certifying that they will pay you per gc labor certificate once you get your gc and has nothing to do with h1 LCA.





    tattoo cool black ops emblems cool black ops emblems pics. cool black ops emblems designs
  • cool black ops emblems designs



  • WaldenPond
    06-29 09:04 AM
    Hello jkays94,

    Excellent post. The fear of some kind of retribution due to association or participation in standing up to put forward our grievances is something that has, in some way effected every effort for making the change. And often times, this fear is based on lack of knowledge of the system and law.

    A friend of mine had sent the information about a book ‘Democracy in America’. And if I may quote from that book -

    “In no country in the world has the principle of association been more successfully used, or more unsparingly applied to a multitude of different objects, than in America.”

    “The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow-creatures, and of acting in common with them. I am therefore led to conclude that the right of association is almost as inalienable as the right of personal liberty.”

    At the same time, the fear of retribution for some of the members is well understood as we all have families and responsibilities. And everybody’s perception on the level of risk involved and the capacity to take the risk for a cause/purpose is different. We ought to overcome our fears as this is a just cause and we are petitioning to bring back the fairness to the system. The system was never designed or intended to work in a way where it takes 6-12 years for people to get their employment based green cards. And as you rightly pointed out, CIR presents us all with the opportunity to fix the problem. I have lot of respect for Randallemery, who is a born citizen of US and continues to help us in this just cause.

    Thank you Randallemery.

    WaldenPond



    more...


    pictures Cool Black Ops emblems cool black ops emblems pics. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • snowcatcher
    05-22 08:12 AM
    This is the actual study that was referred to in this article. It seems like they just posted it? It's timing is perfect. Looks like we are going to be lucky. Let's hope so.

    http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPStudyLegalImmigrantsWaitingForever052206.pdf





    dresses lack ops emblems girl. cool black ops emblems pics. cod lack ops emblems cool.
  • cod lack ops emblems cool.



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:10 AM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?

    Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.



    more...


    makeup cool black ops emblems ideas. cool black ops emblems pics. cool female bunny
  • cool female bunny



  • kumarc123
    01-15 06:23 PM
    I called but I got the immigration subcommittee's VM. I left a message with my name and the reason I was calling.

    Thanks for calling, try to call again, and ask the receptionist to transfer to the the person who handles the immigration department. Tell him the need for recapture visa bill, as you plan to buy homes. And how this bill will help in towards minimizing the housing crisis and the downfall of the economy.


    Please I humbly request all IV members to call her office.



    Thank you





    girlfriend cool black ops emblems designs cool black ops emblems pics. cod lack ops emblems ideas.
  • cod lack ops emblems ideas.



  • extra_mint
    05-25 02:44 PM
    I think the problem is with the Poll.
    The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.

    So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
    So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??



    could it be true that only 23% of the folks who became current in May have got the approvals ? It almost the end of the month, I know that it need come in May but still...

    or is it a case of people not bothering to come back here after the gety approvals -;)

    Can someone start a thread for June approvals...
    I know that June approvals will come only in June....but no harm in starting it and getting a count on how many are current starting june

    I tried but was not sure how to setup a poll :rolleyes:





    hairstyles lack ops emblems designs. cool black ops emblems pics. CoD: Black Ops Emblems
  • CoD: Black Ops Emblems



  • senthil1
    04-14 09:58 PM
    Even though your employer made you to fake your experience you accepted that. If your employer or anyone complaints about faking your experience you may be in serious trouble especially if you put USA experience. That could lead to fraud charge (In case if anyone reports to FBI) in extreme case. But I did not hear any cases like that in past because no one made formal complaint to government agencies.

    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?





    ravi.shah
    02-07 10:44 AM
    Thanks for the update !
    I am watching this... looks pretty interesting :)





    tertip
    03-11 02:39 PM
    Hi All,

    EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
    AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
    I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.

    My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?

    Thanks a lot for all your support!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment